This simple 10 minute rest guides you into connecting with breathing
In this 20-minute video we gently call forth your nervous system, while we call forth Love. At times “Love” is used interchangeably with “God”. When you hear these words, substitute the word of your choice- whatever word you feel comfortable to reference that which is greater than your small self.
This 27 minute rest may be particularly useful for people who have a hard time connecting to their breath
- This is an excerpt from a larger piece… shared the day I graduated from the WWFaC conscious leadership training. I look forward to sharing more.
- In this 18 minute guided rest you will be invited to connect with a poem by David Whyte.
This 27 minute guided rest will be a way to explore your direct experience in an open way.
In this 22 minute guided rest you will be invited to connect with your being. While doing so, there is time and space to receive and release the breath.
In this 27 minute guided rest you will be invited to connect with peace, or something that feels okay or neutral. In the first part of the recording you will be guided into connecting with you body. After this there will be the option to explore a sense of peace.
- Great rest to connect with something that is troubling you.
In this 23 minute guided rest from you will be invited to explore being held. The recording is from August 2019
- In this guided 26 minute rest you be invited to slowly explore your body with curiosity. Recorded in 2019
- In this 24 minute guided rest Lisa will start with an open invitation to connect with a poem by David Whyte. Recorded in 2019
This is 18 minute guided rest
In this 26 minuted guided rest you will be first invited to connect with your body and the breath. After 14 minutes you will be invited to connect with Trust. Recorded in 2019
- This blog is about the importance of sharing our stories and the sacredness of this proces. Image: Helena Weaver. https://www.facebook.com/helenaweaverart/
In this 22 minute guided rest you will be invited to connect with gravity and the breath.
- In this 22 minute guided rest you will be invited to rest with both discomfort and comfort.
Ya know the wildest thing is that after all the trees I planted, all the kids I taught, all the volunteers I’ve organized, all the people I’ve counseled, all the money I’ve donated, all the votes cast, all the ranting and raving, all the writing, all the researching,
all of it trying to make this world a little less self-destructive,
The most potent action I’ve found isn’t an action at all.
It‘s looking at the darkest corners of my being and letting my heart bathe it all in profound acceptance.
It sounds so cheesy but I swear to god it’s true.
Author Fiona Robertson joins Zahra Achouak in Amsterdam to talk about her new book, The Dark Night of the Soul: A Journey from Absence to Presence. In the beautiful surroundings of the Buurtboerderij, Zahra and Fiona discuss many aspects of the dark night journey, including falling apart, the nature of the persona, the feeling of pain, and discovering the hidden parts of ourselves.
This rest, which spontaneously occurred during a Gathering event, was created for people looking to safety and gently explore and connect with their body in ways they may not have considered. Different options are given throughout the rest recording, allowing the listener to lean into what best resonates for them.
Listeners are invited to “pause” the recording any time they would like more time to be with what has arisen.